The FCP WEEKEND WALK-IN CLINIC provides non-emergent weekend care to residents and visitors of Forest County. The Walk-In Clinic is currently closed.
Did You Know?
- HWC is the only clinic in the area to have a Dental Cone Beam CT Scanner (Dental CAT Scan).
- HWC Dental Team wants to see your child by their 1st tooth or their 1st birthday for their 1st infant exam.
- There is no co-pay for dental cleaning for those who carry FCP Insurance.
- Getting your teeth cleaned every six months not only helps keep teeth and gums healthy, but also helps keep your heart healthy.
- Skin Rashes
- Insect Bites
- Colds, Cough, Flu
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Burning
- Other Minor Illnesses
Did You Know?
- HWC Weekend Walk-In is designed for minor, non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
- Many of the conditions seen and treated at the weekend walk-in should be followed by your primary care provider. Establishing a long-term relationship with a caring primary care provider is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health and well-being and that of your family as well.
Serious Medical Situations:
In serious medical situations, time is critical, and we want to ensure you receive the most appropriate care. Call 911 or proceed directly to the nearest emergency department without delay if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Chest Pain/Heart Attack
- Shortness of Breath
- Stroke Symptoms
- Bone Fractures
- Loss of Consciousness/Head Injuries
- Severe Lacerations or Bleeding
- Severe Abdominal Pain
- Pregnancy-Related Problems
- Any Other Life-Threatening Condition
Many of the conditions seen and treated at the Weekend Walk-In should be further evaluated by a primary care provider. Establishing a long-term relationship with a caring primary care provider is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health and wellbeing and that of your family as well.
Instructions & Prescriptions:
At the time you are seen, the provider may give you instructions and, if needed, prescription medication in a sufficient quantity to treat your specific condition.
You are responsible for following instructions, monitoring medication amounts, and following up with your primary care provider as recommended if your condition warrants additional treatment.
We are providers for many of the area’s major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance provider if you question whether we are in your “network”. As a courtesy, we will file your health insurance claims. Please remember to bring your insurance card with you. You will be responsible for making any applicable co-payments at the time of your visit. You are responsible for any charges not covered by your insurance plan.
No Appointment Necessary
Saturday 8am – 4pm