Education & Licenses
- State of Wisconsin Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program
- MS in Nursing, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, UW-Milwaukee
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Professional & Personal Background
Bobbi Jo joined the FCP healthcare team in July 2013. She spent the previous 14 years working at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Green Bay, WI, with 13 of those years in the Emergency Center/Level II Trauma Center. Bobbi Jo also has extensive experience in Indian Health Services. She has had training at the Menominee Tribal Clinic and has also worked with the Bad River and Red Cliff Bands of Lake Superior Tribes of Chippewa Indians.
Bobbi Jo has a wide variety of hobbies that include boating, walking and reading. She is also a girls’ youth softball and basketball coach. Her most rewarding roles, though, are that of wife and mother of a son and daughter.