Education & Licenses
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist, Mayo Clinic
- Anticoagulation Therapy Certification, Southern Indiana University
- Immunization Certification, University of Wisconsin
- Licensed in Wisconsin and Michigan
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- American Pharmacists Association
Professional & Personal Background
Dave has diverse practice experience in hospital, nursing home and clinic pharmacy settings. His previous work experience includes employment at the Northwoods Hospital and Clinic in Phelps and the Walmart pharmacy in Rhinelander. He was the Director of Pharmacy at the Lac Vieux Desert Health Center before coming to the FCP Health & Wellness Center in 2013. Dave also currently sits on the Scientific Advisory Committee at Paradise Genomics, Inc., in Northbrooke, IL.
When not working, Dave serves as the Bishop of the LDS Church in Rhinelander. Dave is married and has four wonderful children. He enjoys spending time with family, outdoor activities and sports.