Education & Licenses
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Marquette School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, 2010
- BS - Biology, Wofford College, Spartanburg, SC, 2005
- Wisconsin State License
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Political Action Committee
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Nicolet College Dental Hygiene Advisory Committee Member
- Dental Representative for Head Start Program
- National Health Service Corp Recipient for 6 years
Professional & Personal Background
In 2011, Dr. Van Harpen joined the dental team at FCP Health & Wellness Center. Within five short years, she has become the dental director and has seen the department through a major expansion, both in space and in staff.
Dr. Van Harpen and her husband live in Rhinelander, WI, where they both grew up. Previously, Dr. Van Harpen was an NCAA Division 1 soccer player. Now her time outside the office is spent training her horses, being active, and relaxing on the water in the summer.