Education & Licenses
- Medical School, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1986
- Pediatric Residency, St. Joseph’s Hospital Marshfield/ Marshfield Clinic, 1986 - 1989
- Licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
Professional & Personal Background
As a pediatrician, Dr. Frankson provides care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Dr. Frankson has special interests in attention deficit disorder, adolescent issues, and preventive medicine. In practice since 1989, Dr. Frankson has worked in a variety of hospital and clinical settings, mostly in rural areas.
Born in Green Bay, Dr. Frankson has called Wisconsin home her whole life. She and her husband, a retired pediatrician, revel in the joys of raising twin sons. Dr. Frankson enjoys gardening, cooking, quilting and sewing in her free time.