Education & Licenses
- MS and Certificate in Orthodontics, Marquette University School of Dentistry Orthodontic Graduate Program, 2015
- Wisconsin State Dental License, 2013
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Marquette University School of Dentistry, 2013
- BS, Marquette University, 2009
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Marathon County Dental Society
- Central Wisconsin Dental Society
- Smiles Change Lives
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Roloff followed in her father’s footsteps, specializing in orthodontics. In conjunction with working at FCP part time, Dr. Roloff is also employed full time at her father’s practice, Fehrman Orthodontics, in Schofield, WI. She joined the FCP dental department team in 2015.
Dr. Roloff was born, raised, and still resides in Wausau, WI. She loves to hike, read, travel, do yoga and spend time with her husband and dogs.