Education & Licenses
- MA Speech-Language Pathology, Indiana University
- BA Communication & Culture, Indiana University
- Licensed SLP in Wisconsin
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language & Hearing Association
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Professional & Personal Background
Kathryn has worked at the FCP Health & Wellness Center since 2013 and enjoys working with pediatric and adult clients with a wide range of needs. She has experience working with patients in outpatient clinics, inpatient clinics, Birth to 3, preschool, and daycare settings.
Kathryn is from Syracuse, IN, and moved to northern Wisconsin after meeting her husband. They have two small children. Kathryn enjoys spending her free time with her family, and doing a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.