Education & Licenses
- MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner, Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI, 2014
- BS in Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, 2011
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Nicolet Area Technical College, Rhinelander, WI, 2007
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
Professional & Personal Background
As the newest addition to the medical team at Health & Wellness Center, Marci has brought with her over three years of experiences as a family nurse practitioner in a family-practice setting. She also has eight years of nursing experience in a variety of healthcare settings. Marci is the primary Weekend Walk-in Clinic provider and enjoys treating patients of all ages.
When able, Marci loves helping those less fortunate through medical mission work. She also enjoys hiking, gardening, kayaking, yoga and spending time walking her dog.