Education & Licenses
- Associates Degree - Dental Hygiene, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Wisconsin License to practice dental hygiene
- License to provide local anesthetic
- Certified to use laser therapy
- Wisconsin Dental Hygienists Association
- American Dental Hygienists Association
Professional & Personal Background
Since 1982, Pam has been a dental hygienist and has worked in several dental offices in the northwoods. She has been a part of the dental team at FCP since 2001. Pam continues to expand her knowledge in the field of dentistry by taking classes in infection control, teeth whitening, oral cancer, periodontics, orthodontics, and laser therapy, just to name a few.
Pam was born and raised in Laona, WI, and currently resides in Crandon, WI, with her husband of 35 years. Together they have two daughters and one grandchild. Pam enjoys traveling, reading, boating and spending time outdoors. Family time is her most cherished time.