Education & Licenses
- Colposcopist Certification, American Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, 2015
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Graceland University, 2011
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Certification, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bellin College of Nursing, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Change and Development, 1994
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Professional & Personal Background
Jennifer has worked as a Family Nurse Practitioner seeing all ages, men and women, for the past eight years. Prior to becoming a certified nurse practitioner, Jennifer worked as an Intensive Care Unit and Emergency Room RN. Jennifer believes that good nutrition and activity, along with emotional and spiritual well-being, are the foundation for good health.
Growing up on a dairy farm near De Pere, Wis., Jennifer learned the value of hard work and the importance of family and community. In their free time, Jennifer, her husband, and two children love to fish, hunt, backpack, and hike.