Education & Licenses
- Bachelor of Science Degree Nursing, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
- Master of Science Degree Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2010
- Post Master of Science Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification, University of Cincinnati, 2019
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association/Wisconsin Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- U.S. DOT FMCSA National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
Professional & Personal Background
Ashley has been seeing patients as a Family Nurse Practitioner since May 2010. She provides primary care services to patients of all ages and has a special interest in mental health care and occupational medicine. Ashley enjoys teaching patients and empowering people to take charge of their health.
Ashley grew up in Laona and returned to the northwoods to raise her family after she received her master’s degree. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading, traveling to new places, and a variety of outdoor activities.