Education & Licenses
- Fellowship, Westside VA, Chicago, 1995-1996
- Residency, Lincoln West Hospital, Chicago, 1994-1995
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines Medical University, 1994
- MA in Biology, Drake University, Des Moines, IA, 1990
- BA in Biology, Drake University, Des Moines, IA, 1988
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Diplomat
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Larsen travels to a variety of tribal clinics in northern Wisconsin to provide needed foot and ankle care. He has been practicing podiatry since 1996 and specializes in limb preservation and amputation prevention.
Dr. Larsen and his wife have two active sons. Highly active himself, Dr. Larsen enjoys participating in bicycle races, snowshoeing, and skiing. He and his family also like to travel.