Home Health Providers Dental Dawn Hines
Education & Licenses
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Dental Hygiene, North Central Technical College in Wausau, WI
- Wisconsin License to practice dental hygiene
- Wisconsin License to provide local anesthetic
- Certified to use laser therapy
- Wisconsin Dental Hygiene Association
- American Dental Hygiene Association
Professional & Personal Background
Dawn has been providing exceptional dental care to patients at the FCP Health & Wellness Center since 1998. She is licensed to use laser therapy for treatment and continues to expand her dental knowledge every year. A few of the most recent continuing education courses she has taken include infection control, teeth whitening, oral cancer, and periodontics.
On a dairy farm in Granton, WI, is where Dawn grew up. She and her husband currently call Argonne, WI, home. Dawn enjoys spending time outdoors, whether it be anything from snowmobiling to hunting. She also loves to travel whenever she can.