Education & Licenses
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- State of Wisconsin Licensed Radiographer
- Mammography Training & Certification - Medical Technology Management Institute, Milwaukee, 2015 - 2016
- Associates degree in Applied Science, Radiography - Northcentral Technical College, Wausau, 2011
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Wisconsin Society of Radiologic Technologists
Professional & Personal Background
The ability to balance hands-on care of patients with the use of innovative technology is what drove Miranda to focus on a career in radiography. Miranda graduated from college in 2011 and started working for FCP almost immediately. Since being hired at FCP, Miranda has also completed mammography training and passed her mammography boards to become a certified mammographer. Miranda’s desire to learn continues to push her to provide the best patient care possible.
Miranda is the proud mother of an active teenager and two canine fur babies. When she has the time, Miranda can be found searching local flea markets for treasures or at home working on her latest craft project.