Education & Licenses
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines Medical University, Des Moines, IA
- MS Exercise Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- BA Biology, St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Board Certified with the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Meyer has a professional interest in diabetic foot care and amputation prevention. She has worked closely with a leading surgeon in the field to help develop a diabetic limb-preservation program. Along with providing services at the FCP Health & Wellness Center, Dr. Meyer also sees patients at nine other tribal clinics throughout Wisconsin.
In her free time, Dr. Meyer and her husband, also a podiatrist, enjoy spending time with their two sons. Other hobbies of Dr. Meyer’s include walking and cycling.