Education & Licenses
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Marquette University, 1978
- License to practice dentistry in Wisconsin since 1978
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association, Lifetime Member
- Academy of General Dentistry
Professional & Personal Background
Dr. Martineau has been with the FCP Dental Department for over 10 years. Prior to his time here, he owned his own private practice in Three Lakes, WI, for over 33 years. Dentistry is a passion of Dr. Martineau’s and he enjoys furthering his knowledge in the field by taking post-graduate courses that focus on such specialties as oral surgery, implants, and root-canal therapy.
Born in Milwaukee, Dr. Martineau grew up on the outskirts of the city, in Menomonee Falls. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Martineau moved up to Three Lakes, where he still resides. He and his wife have raised three children in the northwoods and are the proud grandparents to several grandchildren. When time, and the weather allow, Dr. Martineau enjoys scuba diving, hunting, fishing, and golfing.