Our mission is to promote quality healthcare in a professional and traditional way for Native Americans, their families, and the surrounding community in a trusting, respectful and confidential manner for the wellness and future of the community. We are committed to developing partnerships with our patients and their families as desired by the patient by understanding and respecting each patient’s unique needs, culture, values and preferences.
Monday – Friday
7am – 5pm
- Acute Care: Care a patient receives for a short-term illness or injury.
- Minor Injuries
- Suture and Staple Removal
- Chronic Care: Medical care that addresses a pre-existing or long-term illness.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- IV Therapy/Injections
- Pre-Operative Exam
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Bone Density Testing and Osteoporosis Treatment
- Preventative Care: Medical care received to prevent illnesses and diseases.
- Cancer Screens
- Tuberculosis Screening
- We also provide the following exams:
- Annual Exams
- CDL Exams
- Sports Physicals
Did You Know?
- Patients who talk with their providers tend to be happier with their care and have better medical results.
- When people stay up-to-date on preventive healthcare (screenings and immunizations), they tend to have better health and lower healthcare costs.
- Choosing a primary care provider helps coordinate all aspects of your healthcare including: lab work, medication management, and referrals to specialists.
- Having a primary care provider helps support relationships with the provider, patient, and family
- Contraception and Birth Control
- PAP Smears • Obstetrics
- Perimenopause and Menopause Management
- Postpartum Depression
- Sexual Health
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Breast Health
- Gynecological Cancer Screenings
- Toenail/Callus Trim
- Ingrown Toenail Removal/Care
- Diabetic Foot Check
- Foot Pain
- Bunion Care
- Strain, Sprain, Injury Care
- Infection/Fungus Treatment
- Hammertoe Care
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ulcer Care/Check
- Newborn Checks (After Delivery) Within the First Two Weeks
- Well Child Visits and Immunizations (2-30 Months)
- Yearly Checks (3-17 Years) and Immunizations
- Developmental Screenings
- Behavior or Mental Health Concerns
- Camp, Daycare, Head-Start Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Minor Ill Visits
Phone: 715-478-4339 | Fax: 715-478-4496
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm